Want to help your child boost their brainpower?
Your kid will play by rules designed to improve their memory, attention span, and recognition ability. By remembering the positions of the pawns they already checked and combining them with newly discovered ones, a child strengthens and develops new neural pathways.
This is why your child should play with this toy.
The game requires little hands to be careful and thoughtful when placing figurines. While playing, kids will employ fine motor skills and focus. Picking a pawn up and down, among many others densely placed, will train hand-eye coordination and touch senses.
Helps motor skills, improves memory, and strengthens brainpower
Reduces anxiety, agitation, discomfort, and restlessness in children
Keeps your child engaged and motivated to learn for hours
Develops independence, focus, attention span, self-discipline
Don't fall for the video game trap.
Unlike video games, your kids will benefit from playing with this one for hours. We strongly recommend it! Choose a winning condition and let the educational fun begin. Young brains will tackle all the possibilities while growing stronger by the minute.
We don't want you to worry.
Wood has always been the best toy material. Eco-friendly materials from sustainably forested woods are the core ingredient in our production. Odorless, non-toxic, safe, and carefree are the minimum requirements we set for our toys.
Toys that come in contact with your loved one's skin should never be something you worry about.
Here's a tip:
You know that moment when you bring your kid over to your friend's dinner party, and the first thing they do is take your phone and go upstairs with their friends to watch YouTube and play video games?
Why not send this toy as a gift for Christmas or a birthday and present them with a new way of having fun?
- Place all the pawns on the board.
- Roll the dice.
- Once the die has stopped, try to find a pawn whose bottom matches the die's top. You get only one try per turn. If you get it right, you keep that pawn and roll again. The winning tactic is to remember their places by paying attention to your and your opponent's picks.
- You win by either collecting the most pieces, 4 of the same or one of each 6 differently colored pawns.
- Age: 3+
- Material: High-quality wood
- Size: 6.7in x 6.7in x 0.8in (17 x 17 x 2cm)
- Weight: 415g
- 24 x colored sticks
- 1 x dice
- 1 x disc
Easy ReturnsNo questions asked
Unbeatable Warranty1-year ++ warranty
- Secure CheckoutWorld’s most secure payment method